Jump to content
ELFORUM - Forumul electronistilor

Cum se numeste tipul asta de buton?

Guest then

Recommended Posts

Salut, vroiam sa-mi inlocuiesc butoanele de la carcasa PCului cu unele de genul asta, problema e ca n-am idee care e denumirea in romana si varianta de a merge cu poza prin magazine nu prea ma incanta :smt003.

As fi recunoscator daca s-ar putea sa-mi indicati si un magazin prin Bucuresti :smt001

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Terms of Use si Guidelines