ELFORUM - Forumul electronistilor
Raspberry Pi

Help making the this gimbal work, photo attached

35 minutes ago, Raspberry Pi said:

I'm happy to swap something for the time to help me make it work.

What exactly do you offer? Or how much?

Misto locatia, din Arges zici ca esti?

Myself and another Romanian guy are setting up a homestead in Arges, we already have land and quite a lot in the way or resources, our goal is to grow our own food but also to automate as much of the process as possible and make videos sharing everything that we do that we can make work. We need to find other people to complete the team, they would be a carpenter, a metal fabrication guy, a mechanical engineer and a programmer for now, at least that's what I think we need, if that's two or three more people I don't know, we have certain goals and obviously want to have as few partners as possible because we're thinking partners, reasonably, will want a share of the profits. In terms of what equipment we can offer access to, anything we need for our projects, within reason we're happy to buy. Once we have things properly underway I'm pretty sure I can find investors, sponsors and other ways to monetize things and that's half of the motivation anyway.