ELFORUM - Forumul electronistilor
shaurysaw85

Question about valve Radios? (Întrebare despre radiourile cu tuburi)

Hi all I am interested in purchasing a valve radio as I can remember as a child my parents owning one, i believe the sound to be warmer and richer (what is the reason for that?).

Also are valve radios available new or are they all reconditioned from ones that existed in the past?

And lastly are there any safety implications If using and old valve radio, or are they reconditioned and brought up to modern safety standards, oh and are all the radio channels available or is this something that limits your ability to listen to certain channels.

Edit moderator (translate):

Bună ziua tuturor, sunt interesat să achiziționez un radio cu tuburi, deoarece îmi amintesc de mic că părinții mei dețineau unul, cred că sunetul era mai cald și mai bogat (care este motivul pentru asta?). De asemenea, sunt disponibile radiouri cu tuburi noi sau sunt toate recondiționate din cele care existau în trecut? Și, în cele din urmă, există implicații în materie de siguranță ? Dacă folosiți un radio cu tuburi vechi sau recondiționate sunt aduse la standardele moderne de siguranță și oare sunt toate canalele radio actuale disponibile, sau este ceva care vă capacitatea de a asculta anumite canale ?.

Edited by validae