Jump to content
ELFORUM - Forumul electronistilor

piesa ciudata

Recommended Posts

     Salutare,pe o placa 17mb82s am o piesa pe care scrie GH23H 427MI9.Pe pinul 3 intra 3,3V, iar pe pinul central ies 1,5V.

Am rugamintea sa-mi spuneti ce fel de stabilizator este,si cu ce-l pot inlocuii,deoarece cred ca ar trebuii sa scoata 1,8V si nu 1,5V.Multumesc pentru atentie.

Ca aspect exterior arata ca un 1117ADJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Terms of Use si Guidelines